You gotta be able to laugh at yourself and see the humor in other people and what they say. People often say things that are not apparently funny, but annoyingly ironic. You just gotta let it accumulate over time and then go make a blog entry about it.
- My cousin has MS and he can get around just fine. – No shit? He probably has different brain lesions.
- My cousin is on X diet and it has helped him. – You sure its the diet? Or maybe its his natural progression.
- Your walking!!.. Soon you will be running!! – Oh yea? Until I trip over my foot after 3 steps and faceplant the ground.
- Make sure you get plenty of exercise. – I could run a marathon and my nerves will still be the same… De-Myelinated!
- Hopefully you get over this soon. – Sigh.. Thanks
- You got plenty of sleep, yet you are tired. – Yes.. My body is trying to destroy itself.
- It’s all in your head. – It technically is.
- Your lucky you get to just sit on the couch. – Id rather do anything instead of nothing.
- Silver lining. You get a handicapped parking sticker – Oh yea.. That is so much better than being able to walk unaided.
- You’re so brave! – I didn’t really have much of a choice in the matter. I would rather not have MS and not need to be brave about the situation.